|The original and first GLaDOS group. <3|
I don't expect much, there are only a few things:
Respect other members of the group
Things submitted here must be Portal related and NOT anti-GLaDOS
We do allow Nudity but we prefer tasteful nudity, and as long as it has a mature rating on it
Do NOT, under any circumstances spam the group
Overall, be nice
And remember, this is a fanclub FOR GLaDOS, and fans of her, so no hating her!
We won't be accepting roles of a Contributor until you've submitted a decent amount of work to the group. We are always accepting Members though so you can submit art as a Member first.
We won't accept every art we get if it isn't of good quality, related to Portal, has been submitted multiple times or alternate shots of the same thing, sorry.
Please add your deviations to the correct folder, if unsure which folder ask us
Do not send a Join request or Deviation request more than once, we may reject it if you submit it too many times. You have been warned.
Okay...Now that that's out of the way, have fun. <3
And, of course, feel free to join.
Intro to the Avengers/Aperture SeriesIntro to the Avengers/Aperture Series by GingerFloof26
This series is the result of me and my friend ApextheRed's headcanon, which is as follows:
1. Loki is awesome. He had issues with the Tesseract incident, but he's trying to make up for that now.
2. Norse mythology is pretty much canon.
3. The Avengers series is canon.
4. Loki has a wife named Tala. She is of a dragon race known as the Aesir. In her humanoid form she possesses wings, horns, pointed ears, and a tail. In her default form she is a full fledged dragon.
5. Loki has a son named Jorg. In Norse mythology, he was the World Serpent. This is a misunderstanding; he is simply a half-dragon (see 4).
6. GLaDOS is a snarky ball of awesome. She had issues in the past, but they were fixed via some reprogramming done by Lucca Ashtear at the request of Minion. (see 7 and 8)
7. Portal 1 and 2 are canon.
8. Minion has the ability to travel to other dimensions, and stumbled across GLaDOS after the events of Portal 2 (including the co-op ending). GLaDOS had gone insane from loneliness, in addi
A Nasty Piece of Work - A complete guide to GLaDOSSo, here we are again, dear Portal fandom. Today I am here to bring you something nobody asked for — a good, long chat about our favourite sassmaster AI.A Nasty Piece of Work - A complete guide to GLaDOS by altairattorney
If there is such a thing as fighting for a character's reputation in a fandom, that is what I have been doing for GLaDOS since the day I completed my first playthrough. She is one of the most misunderstood characters I know, if not the most misunderstood. What may the reason for that be?
Well, it is not hard to understand. Such is the fate of complex characters, aka those characters whose story and personality naturally include contradictions, doubts, morally grey areas. For audiences made by people like us, sadly used to clichés due to a ridiculous overexposure, it is just too easy to grab a character with so many layers and shove their whole existence in just one of them.
That is how supervillain!GLaDOS, offensively-clichéd-mental-illness!GLaDOS, omnipotent-evil-goddess!GLaDOS and many, many more were born. No
|More Journal Entries|